How much will it cost to have my taxes prepared?
In the spirit of transparency, here is our 2020 fee schedule for tax preparation.
How do I find my 1095-A?
NOTE: Your 1095-A may be available in your HealthCare.gov account as early as mid-January or as late as February 1
- Log in to your HealthCare.gov account.
- Click the green “Start a new application or update an existing one” button.
- Choose “Go to my applications & coverage” at the bottom of the screen.
- Under “Your existing applications,” select your 2020 application — not your 2019 application. It will be below your 2019 application.
- Select “Tax forms” from the menu on the left.
- Download all 1095-As shown on the screen.
If you can’t find it in your Marketplace account, contact the Marketplace Call Center.