How much will it cost to have my taxes prepared?
Tax preparation fees vary by the complexity and forms needed to complete each return. Our fees are based on the average return preparation fees as provided by the National Society for Accountants. Click link below for our 2017 price list.
How do I find my 1095-A?
NOTE: Your 1095-A may be available in your HealthCare.gov account as early as mid-January or as late as February 1
- Log in to your HealthCare.gov account.
- Click the green “Start a new application or update an existing one” button.
- Choose “Go to my applications & coverage” at the bottom of the screen.
- Under “Your existing applications,” select your 2016 application — not your 2017 application. It will be below your 2017 application.
- Select “Tax forms” from the menu on the left.
- Download all 1095-As shown on the screen.
If you can’t find it in your Marketplace account, contact the Marketplace Call Center.